Every year, the Institut Henri Poincaré in Paris (France) features thematic programs attended by many researchers (professors and students) from France and abroad. These programs provide the ideal environment, through conferences, workshops and courses, to interchange ideas and technics on a specific research area in mathematics or theoretical physics. IHP and CIMPA support the participation of young mathematicians (less or equal to 36 years old or with the highest academic diploma during the last 5 years) affiliated in a developing country (IMU list).
- "Post-Quantum Algebraic Cryptography" from September 9 to December 13, 2024. Call for application open until April 15, 2024.
- "Group Actions and Rigidity: Around the Zimmer Program" from April 5 to July 15, 2024. Call for applications is closed.
- "Quantum many-body systems out-of-equilibrium" from January 8 to March 22, 2024. Call for applications is closed.
- "Recent Trends in Computer Algebra", from September 18 to December 11, 2023. Call for applications is closed.
- "Higher Structures in Geometry and Mathematical Physics", from April 17 to July 14, 2023.
Call for applications is closed.
- "Random processes in the brain: From experimental data to Math and back", from February 27 to April 7. Call for applications is closed.
- "Quantum Gravity, Random Geometry and Holography", from January 9 to February 17. Call for applications is closed.