Algebraic Methods in Topology (postponed in 2022)
San Salvador, El Salvador
11/07/2022 to 22/07/2022
The goal of this School is to provide students from Central America and neighboring countries with some elements of the methods and techniques of Algebra applied to Topology.
There will be 6 courses of introductory and advanced levels, and 3 talks. The titles of the courses are:
- Topology of function spaces.
- Categories and Modules.
- Algebraic Topology from a Homotopical Viewpoint.
- The ∞-Categorical Point of View of Thom Spectra.
- Homological Techniques applied to Modules.
- Topology of singular spaces with focus on curves and surfaces.
The official languages for the School are English and Spanish. Introductory courses will be taught in Spanish, and the rest in English.
Administrative and scientific coordinators
How to participate: